With Cydia Impactor no longer working for most people, sideloading IPA apps has become difficult. Now though, there is an alternative, and its called AltDeploy. It is a MacOS app though, so Windows users won’t be able to use it just yet.
How to Download AltDeploy:
As we said, you can only use this tool on macOS, which is another solution for Mac users without needing to use Cydia Impactor.
- Download AltDeploy onto your Mac
- Extract the zipped contents and open AltDeploy.app
- If security settings are enabled, go to Settings > Security and Privacy option and enable.
- Run the Mail.app and go to Preferences
- Click General > Manage Plugins
- Activate the AltPlugin.mailbundle
- Restart the Mail.app
How to Use AltDeploy:
AltDeploy is an excellent alternative to Cydia Impactor for sideloading IPA files. Once you have installed the app, using it is very simple:
- Launch AltDeploy app on your Macaltdeploy app mac
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your Mac
- Choose the IPA file you want to sideload and click Start
- Type in your Apple ID credentials
- Open iOS Settings and go to General
- Tap on Device Management
- Find the certificate for the sideloaded app and tap it
- Tap Trust and close settings
- You can now run your app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tutorial: Cydia Impactor Alternative: How To Sign IPA by AltSigner?
- Tutorial: How to Download and Use AltStore?