Q：Why is the gray icon displayed after my signed app is installed?
A: The gray icon indicates that the certificate used by this app has been revoked or expired. Please click to re-sign. If it is still a gray icon after resigning, please go to the official website (http://m.pandahelp.vip/?s=gg) to update Panda Helper VIP to the latest version and then try it again.
Download Panda Helper VIP
Tutorial And Q&A
Panda App Signer is a new feature for Panda Helper VIP users that can help you re-sign apps by self. With Panda App Signer, you can sign the App you want to install. Even if it is not available for download in Panda Helper or other third-party stores, you can install it on your phone by yourself with Panda App Signer.
- Tutorial: New Feature Released: How To Use Panda App Signer?
- Q&A: Collection: Panda App Signer Q&A
- Q&A: What System Does Panda App Signer Apply To?
- Q&A: I Am Not A Panda VIP. Can I Use Panda App Signer?
- Q&A: Can I Continue To Use App Signer If My VIP Membership Expires?
- Q&A: How Is Validity Period Of Panda App Signer Calculated
- Q&A: Can I Get A Refund After Purchasing Panda App Signer Plans?
- Q&A: Why Cannot App Work By Using Panda App Signer?
- Q&A: Why Does My App Fail To Sign?
Other Amazing Panda Features:
- How To Use Panda Cheat Engine To Cheat In Any Game Without Jailbreak ?
- How To Use Panda Speeder In The Games?
- How To Use Panda Cloud Save Archive To Get Unlimited Items in Games？
- How To Install Multiple Clone App Copies On The Same iPhone?
- How To Auto Click On iOS 13 Without Jailbreak? (Like AutoTouch)
Recommended For You