- Spotify++ IPA file
- Cydia Impactor (seems unavailable at the moment)
First Method: Install Spotify++ with Cydia Impactor
- Connect your iPhone to the computer
- Drag&Drop Spotify++ IPA file to Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and password
Please notice that if your Apple ID has Two-Factor Authentication turned on, you have to turn it off first. It's strongly recommended to register a new Apple ID for signing.
If everything goes well, Spotify++ will be installed on your iOS device.
Go to “Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management”and trust the profile that belongs to the app.
Now you can launch the sideloaded application from the iPhone’s home screen. Enjoy it.
Notes about Cydia Impactor：
- Cydia Impactor does not require Jailbreak. It works on no jailbreak iDevices. Only needs a computer.
- Cydia Impactor only supports installing up to 3 apps per device on a free Apple ID.
- If you use a free Apple ID, the app certificate expires after a 7-day period and will need to be reloaded using Cydia Impactor – this will continue every 7 days.
- If you use a paid developer Apple ID, your app certificate won’t expire for 12 months.
- An Apple ID without two-factor authentication is required for this installation
Second Method: Install Spotify++ with AltSigner & AltDeploy
Using the third-party signing tools is another feasible way, just as we used Cydia Impactor before, to sign IPA with our own Apple ID. You may have heard of Cydia Impactor alternatives like AltSigner and Altdeploy. We can try these tools to sign IPA by ourselves.
AltSigner supports for Windows OS and Altdeploy for MacOS.
- For Windows users: AltSigner
- For MacOS X users: Altdeploy