If you are using PayPal/Alipay/Payssion to pay for Panda Helper, sometimes we need to look up the order ID to make changes to your account.
1. One-time payment: Find your PayPal Invoice ID
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to your PayPal Activity page.
- Locate and select the recent active Panda Helper service transaction.
- Locate the Invoice ID.
PayPal > [Activity] > Active payment > Payment details > [Invoice ID] > Copy Invoice ID
2. Recurring subscription: Find your PayPal Billing ID
Log in to your PayPal account.
Go to Settings - Payment - Manage Automatic Payments on your PayPal account.
Locate and select Panda Helper under the Automatic Payments list.
If Panda Helper service is listed multiple times, start from the top and view each one until you see a Total billed amount greater than $0.00.
Locate the Billing ID (I-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX).
NOTE: Total billed amounts for $0.00 typically indicate a failed transaction, and we need the billing ID from a successful transaction.
PayPal > [Settings] > [Payment] > [Manage automatic payments] > [Active automatic payment] > [Payment details] > [Billing ID] > Copy Billing ID (I-XXXXXXXXXXXX)
- Go to [Alipay - Transactions]
- Find the active paid order for Panda Helper services.
- Locate the Merchant Order ID in payment details
Alipay> [Transactions] > Find the active payment > payment details> [Merchant Order ID] > Copy Merchant Order ID
Users who purchase with Payssion cannot automatically bind Panda accounts now.
If you need to bind, please email your account,UDID and a screenshot of active payment to us for binding.
Panda Helper Email: firstname.lastname@example.org