Guide to auto farming DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE
How to auto farm DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE on iOS 14/iOS 13 without jaiblreak is not a problem as Panda Helper has released auto farm tools like auto clicker for all iOS players.
Panda Auto Clicker is an automactic click feature that simulating fingers click reaction on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad). It supports clicking single target, multiple targets and swipe atuotmatically. Take a look below.
Auto Farm DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE on iOS 14/iOS 13 with Auto Clicker [Guide]
Step 1: Download Panda Helper on your iOS devices.
Step 2: Install DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE on iOS 14/iOS 13 from Panda Helper.
As there are two versions of DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE, select one to install.
Step 3: Open the game and Wait for appearing a floating window with a Panda icon and tap it.
Step 4: Tap"Get" near Auto Clicker.
Step 5: Tap"+" button or "Swipe gesture" button to add target sights and change the data of it if you need it.
Step 7: Move the target sights to the places where you want it to click automatically.
Step 8: Run Auto Clicker on iPhone and iPad with iOS 14/iOS 13 without Jailbreak.
If you would like to know how to use auto clicker more in your way, check the beginner's guide below.
A Beginner's Guide To Panda Auto Clicker
In this part, we will introduce different parts of Panda Auto Clicker and you will know how to set it more clearly.
For Auto Clicker bar:
1. Run: Tap this button to run Panda Auto Clicker after you set it.
2. Add: Add target sights.
3. Swipe: Add pairs of target sights to swipe.
4. Remove: Remove target sights in order.
5. Settings: To save and load Auto Clicker configuration you set for this game. (It will disappear after you uninstall apps)
6. Hide: Hide Auto Clicker bar if you don't need it.
For Target sights:
You are able to edidt all target sights sperately in Panda Auto Clicker. It doesn't mean you need to set all since there is the default. They are only options if you need to change them. Let's see how they work.
- Edit Target 2: 2 is the name of target sights you are editing.
- Start Delay: It means that after how long you want this target sight work. (1 sec = 1000 ms)
- End Delay: It means that after how long you plan it to stop working. (1 sec = 1000 ms)
- Duration: The length of time that the target sight lasts. (1 sec = 1000 ms)
- Randomization Radius: Adjust the range of click to be closer to target sights.
- Enable: Tap it to apply the settings for the target sight.
Auto Clicker on iOS Games
- Auto Clicker for Roblox Mobile iOS 14/iOS 13 No Jailbreak -Panda Auto Clicker
- Auto Click Last Cloudia on iOS 14/iOS 13 with Panda Auto Clicker
- Genshin Impact with Speeder/Auto Clicker/ Auto Touch/Cheat Engine is Available on Panda Helper
Go to Panda Helper to enjoy more games with Auto Clicker.
A new tool called Panda Control, a screen mirroring software, can help you enjoy COC on PC with a big view but without emulators now! You don't have to transfer data or log in your game accounts on emulators, just directly play the game with the same account on PC by Panda Control!
*See the step-by-step tutorial: How to play Clash of Clans iOS game on PC by using Panda Control without an emulator.